LAWSON-LN tissue grinder is a special, fast, efficient, multi-tube, uniform system. It can extract and purify raw DNA, RNA, and proteins from any source, including soil, plant and animal tissues/organs, bacteria, yeast, fungi, spores, paleontological specimens, and the like.
This instrument is also known as multi-sample tissue grinder, rapid tissue grinder, multi-sample tissue homogenizer, and rapid sample homogenization system
Compared with other existing sample preparation methods, the LAWSON-LN tissue grinder has the advantages of wide versatility, high efficiency, and flexibility. The system avoids the disadvantages of laborious, time-consuming, and inefficient methods such as grinding, homogenization, and ultrasonic treatment, and can efficiently and rapidly cleave and purify nucleic acids and proteins of various types of samples.
1. Plant tissue: roots, stems, leaves, flowers, fruits, seeds, etc.
2. Animal tissues: brain, heart, lungs, stomach, liver, thymus, kidneys, intestine, lymph nodes, muscles, bones, etc.
3. Fungal bacteria: Yeast, E. coli, etc.
4. Food and medicine: various types of food, tablets, etc.
5. Volatile Samples: Coal, oil shale, wax products, etc.
6. Plastics, polymers: PE, PS, textiles, resins, etc.
LAWSON-LN Tissue Grinding Machine uses a special vertical up and down integrated vibration mode, through the high-frequency reciprocating vibration, impact, shearing of the grinding beads (zirconia, steel balls, glass beads, ceramic beads). Fast implementation. Makes the milled sample more full, more uniform, better sample repeatability, and no cross-contamination between samples.
Applications: Tissue grinding, homogenization, cell disruption, homogenization, material dispersion, preparation, sample mixing, oscillation, etc.
Processing capacity: The maximum throughput in 15 seconds can handle 48 samples at the same time, including 12-bit and 24-bit liquid nitrogen freezing adapters
Compatible sample book: Compatible sample book: 64*(0.2-0.5ML)/64*2ML/24*5ML/12*(7-15)ML/2*25ML/2*50ML, any customizable Specifications grinding tube
Display mode: LCD display, touch screen display (upgradeable)
Earthquake protection principle: The patented German patent schleifen-1 works with the principle of earthquake protection, as well as the three-dimensional movement of up and down and left and right shaking. The patented grinding bead movement method ensures maximum sample handling and instant smashing effect.
Maximum feed size: no requirement, adjust according to adapter
Final discharge particle size: ~5μm
Number of grinding platforms: (Acceptable grinding tanks) >2
Fastening device: with automatic centering
Homogeneous speed: 0-70 Hz/second, working time: 0-99 minutes, users can set their own
Grinding ball diameter: 0.1～30mm
Grinding ball materials: alloy steel, chromium steel, zirconia, tungsten carbide, quartz sand
Acceleration: Maximum speed in 2 seconds
Deceleration: Minimum speed in 2 seconds Noise level:<55db
Grinding method: wet grinding, dry grinding, cryogenic grinding
Constant temperature can be reprovisioned: with the ability to upgrade to cryogenic liquid nitrogen refrigeration or air chiller refrigeration
Adapter material: PTFE, alloy steel
Safety instructions: Fastening device with automatic center positioning Safety lock during operation, full protection Grinding Kit Materials: Rigid, PTFE, Teflon, Zirconia
Weight: 30 Kg
Host a LAWSON-LN
Adapter Ø2ml set
Cooling Adapter Ø2ml Set or Ø1.5ml Set (2 Select 1)
Grinding bead 1.Ø5 imported stainless steel grinding beads 1000 or Ø5 imported ceramic grinding beads 1000 (2 selected 1);
2. Ø3 imported stainless steel grinding beads 1000
Special grinding tube 200
Dedicated bead gun set (optional)
Object to be extracted: Animal tissue-DNA LW-D-P1 (optional)
Extraction target: animal tissue-RNA LW-D-P2 (optional)
Object of extraction: Animal tissue - Protein LW-D-P3 (optional)
Extraction target: plant tissue-DNA LW-Z-P1 (optional)
Extraction object: plant tissue - RNA LW-Z-P2 (optional)
Extraction Object: Plant Tissue - Protein LW-Z-P3 (optional)
Extraction target: Microbial DNA LW-W-P1 (optional)
Extraction target: Microorganisms - RNA LW-W-P2 (optional)
Extraction Object: Microorganisms - Protein LW-W-P3 (optional)
Precautions before use:
1. The matching LW kit can be used to quickly, efficiently, stably, and bulkly extract DNA/RNA proteins in samples.
2. 1Hz=30 revolutions/sec / 1Hz=100RPM
3. Conventional adapters can be placed in the refrigerator to give the sample a cold environment at work. Can be equipped with a cooling adapter, can be soaked in liquid nitrogen for more than thirty minutes.
4. The noise emission value for the work environment depends on the type of sample and the settings of the mill. The parameters in the table are empty.
5. A small amount of sample, usually used for DNA and RNA separations, can be prepared in disposable centrifuge tubes. Adapters made of PTFE can be used to hold 5 or 10 disposable sample tubes for cell disruption. In multiple sample tissues The cell tissue in the mill is broken down quickly and efficiently in an extremely short period of time, eliminating the need for additional cryogenic refrigeration.
Contact: Zhuoqing JI
Add: Address：NO.690,YANGMUQI ROAD,HI-TECH ZONE,NINGBO